Official Facebook Giveaway Rules & Regulations for Promotion :Trick or Treat Prize Draw
ENTRY VIA PURCHASE
You agree to a complete release of Facebook and acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who reside in the United State, United Kingdom and Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Germany, Italy, Greece, Spain and Brazil. This is open to all ages.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Giveaway (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Easy Whim as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be awarded on the following weekends: 12th to 13th of September, 19th to 20th of September, 26th to 27th of September & 3rd to 4th of October.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign is entered with one entry for every $25 spent during the campaign period or through the alternative method of entry (no purchase required).
You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Easy Whim.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY ENTRY METHOD
To receive entry Without Purchase (alternate method of entry “AMOE”): A Participant can request an entry by liking the Easy Whim Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/easywhim and then emailing email@example.com to request an entry. To request additional entries you may share the Easy Whim page, each share entitling you to another entry when emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Prizes: The Winners of the Campaign (the “Winners”) will receive one of four prize packs given, with prize packs changing every weekend of the promotion. (Promotion weekends: 12th to 13th of September, 19th to 20th of September, 26th to 27th of September & 3rd to 4th of October) with entries awarded between Saturday 7AM to Sunday 7PM (eastern daylight time).
Winners announced via Facebook and Email the following Tuesday after the Promotion Weekend.
The Value of the prize packs will be no less than $160 USD for each prize pack. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Easy Whim. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Easy Whim discretion.
The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of entrants and your entries.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected randomly from eligible entries under the supervision of Easy Whim. Winner will be notified by Email and Tag on Promotion Facebook Post within 24 hours following selection of Winner. Easy Whim shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Easy Whim sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Easy Whim, anyone acting on behalf of Easy Whim, and Easy Whim licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry and name, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Easy Whim reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Easy Whim control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Easy Whim may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the Giveaway date or the action taken by Easy Whim. Easy Whim reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Easy Whim has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Easy Whim reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Easy Whim and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States and the state of Delaware. WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Delaware having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is JKLB Enterprises Incorporated, Delaware.